RAM Drum & Bass Annual 2015
The name RAM has become a synonym for technically orchestrated drum and bass that appeals to both hard lined enthusiasts and the radio airwaves. Establishing themselves as one of the finest d&b outlets across the world, with sold-out shows in every major city, here’s a succession of tracks which each set a musical milestone inside a hugely impressive discography.
RAM Drum & Bass Annual 2015
Drum&Bass | RAM Records
Lossless | FLAC | unmixed | 2015 | 02:55:49 | 1280 Mb
Uploaded: uploadable.ch, rapidgator.net, ul.to
01. Wilkinson Ft. Talay Riley - Dirty Love (3:44)
02. Sub Focus Ft. Mnek - Close (Ivy Lab Remix) (5:31)
03. Jaguar Skills & Chords Ft. Matti Roots - Lust (4:20)
04. Mind Vortex - Hotbox VIP (4:59)
05. Legion & Logam Ft. Adam Wright - House Of Cards (5:23)
06. Audio - Stampede (4:56)
07. Rene Lavice - Where My Ladies At (3:42)
08. Teddy Killerz - Era (5:55)
09. Loadstar - Stepped Outside (5:01)
10. Gerra & Stone - L.I.E.S (4:59)
11. DC Breaks - Lock In (5:15)
12. Lynx - Take Back The Night (4:51)
13. Loko & Chords - Diamons Light (5:10)
14. Hamiton - Be There (4:36)
15. Kelle - Radiophobia (4:28)
16. Frankee - Gully (3:41)
17. Chroma - Sovereign (5:25)
18. Audio - Break It (5:09)
19. Chords - Summit (5:32)
20. Noel - Defence (4:25)
21. Delta Heavy - Reborn (3:41)
22. Eastcolors - Toys (5:32)
23. Slang Banger - Let There Be Love (5:12)
24. Mind Vortex - Overture (5:20)
25. Stealth & Dirty Hertz - Revival (5:17)
26. June Miller - Empathy (4:36)
27. Stealth - Smash It (5:21)
28. Frankee - Away (5:15)
29. VA - RAM Drum Bass Annual 2015 (Mixed By Frankee) (38:34)
This compilation is a celebration of the conquests which have been achieved over the past two decades. Alongside its releases, the label has been able to stand out against a tide of baying competition through its ever-growing team of bass brothers. Since its inception, these artists have set the agenda across dnb with every sonic cut, from AUDIO’s ‘Stampede’ to Loadstar’s masterpiece ‘Stepped Outside’. These signings have proved impenetrable; having left splintered speakers, damaged shoes and a slaughtered competition in their wake.
But the track listing alone pedestals this fact. No dance-floor is left intact after Rene La Vice’s ‘Where My Ladies At’ is detonated, whilst Frankee’s monstrous cut ‘Gully’ has barricaded itself inside of every live playlist to receive the nod of approval. And Jaguar Skills & Chords’ toe-tapping, catchy piece of artwork ‘Lust’ solidifies drum & bass’ reputation as a genre which showcases diversity.
RAM’s sister label, Program, is also continuing to make headway and prove themselves as a counterpart, rather than an understudy. With Legion & Logam’s debut ‘House of Cards’ featuring in DJ Mag’s picks for October as well as Thump’s On Deck Series, they’ve proved their international capabilities by showcasing artist’s from across the pond, whilst also measuring their colossal weight against the big leagues.
All references to music (video) are presented only for fact-finding listening and located not on our server. All files lay on foreign servers to which site Freshremix.ru irrelevant. Our site is only site on which Users spread references to these files which are publicly available. After listening you must delete the downloaded file and get a legal copy.