Dr. Dre - Compton (2015)
More than any other rapper, Dr. Dre was responsible for moving away from the avant-noise and political stance of Public Enemy and Boogie Down Productions as well as the party vibes of old-school rap. Instead, Dre pioneered gangsta rap and his own variation of the sound, G-funk. BDP's early albums were hardcore but cautionary tales of the criminal mind, but Dre's records with N.W.A. celebrated the hedonistic, amoral side of gang life. Dre was never much of a rapper — his rhymes were simple and his delivery was slow and clumsy — but as a producer, he was extraordinary. With N.W.A. he melded the noise collages of the Bomb Squad with funky rhythms. On his own, he reworked George Clinton's elastic funk into the self-styled G-funk, a slow-rolling variation that relied more on sound than content. When he left N.W.A. in 1992, he founded Death Row Records with Suge Knight, and the label quickly became the dominant force in mid-'90s hip-hop thanks to his debut, The Chronic.
Dr. Dre - Compton (2015)
Rap, Hip-Hop | Aftermath/Interscope Records
320 kbps | MP3 | unmixed | 2015 | 01:01:44 | 126 Mb
Uploaded: uploaded.net, hitfile.net, turbobit.net
02. Talk About It (feat. King Mez & Justus)
03. Genocide (feat. Kendrick Lamar, Marsha Ambrosius & Candice Pillay) Prod. by Dem Jointz
04. It’s All On Me (feat. Justus & BJ the Chicago Kid) Prod. by Dr Dre & Bink!
05. All In a Day’s Work (feat. Anderson Paak & Marsha Ambrosius)
06. Darkside/Gone (feat. King Mez, Marsha Ambrosius & Kendrick Lamar)
07. Loose Cannons (feat. Xzibit, COLD 187um & Sly Pyper)
08. Issues (feat. Ice Cube & Anderson Paak)
09. Deep Water (feat. Kendrick Lamar & Justus) Prod. by Dem Jointz
10. One Shot One Kill – Jon Connor (feat. Snoop Dogg)
11. Just Another Day – The Game (feat. Asia Bryant)
12. For the Love of Money (feat. Jill Scott & Jon Connor)
13. Satisfiction (feat. Snoop Dogg, Marsha Ambrosius & King Mez) Prod. by Dem Jointz
14. Animals (feat. Anderson Paak) Prod. by Dr. Dre & DJ Premier
15. Medicine Man (feat. Eminem, Candice Pillay & Anderson Paak) Prod. by Dem Jointz
16. Talking To My Diary
All references to music (video) are presented only for fact-finding listening and located not on our server. All files lay on foreign servers to which site Freshremix.ru irrelevant. Our site is only site on which Users spread references to these files which are publicly available. After listening you must delete the downloaded file and get a legal copy.